Northfield, Ohio
Turnaround Time

Engine oil pressure fluctuating. Brought to my repair shop.

Told engine

problem. Contacted ASAP. Took 7 days for them to review claim. Called dailey and was told it would be an hour and they would call me back.

Finally called and told me they needed to inspect the engine but would only pay 4 hrs. of tear down and only if approved. My repair shop said it would be at least 10 hrs to tear down and cost over $1000. If they decided not to pay the repair it would cost me another $2500 to put back together.

Thats $3500 out of pocket and nothing fixed.

Turned in all service records to ASAP showing oil changes every 3000 miles and any repairs made that were required. SCAM company

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue at ASAP MOTORS. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5000 and wants ASAP MOTORS to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by ASAP MOTORS and asap motors engine replacement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments